Mindmapping

A couple of years ago I went to a course on speed reading andmindmapping. Ever since, I used mindmapping to structure mythoughts and keep an overview of my tasks.

A colleague pointed me to a new(?) online mindmapping tool called Mindmeister. As a happy user of Mindjet's Mindmanager Pro - fantastic tool by the way! - I was wondering what this web mindmapping tool would bring us. It looks good and works OK too. But I didn't decide to sign up though: the free version limitats you to 6 mindmaps and that's nottempting enough for me...

I hope Google will buy this webtool and integrate it in their Office suite.

Comments

  1. Omar Ahmad

    Our team just launched a new collaborative web-based mind mapping tool called Comapping. It is worth checking it out at comapping.com.
    Regards, Omar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Omar, I'll check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support and interest in MindManager. We're launching MindManager 7 on May 30th. Email me at gaelen.oconnell@mindjet.com if you'd like an invitation to our exclusive press/blogger webinar on that day.

    Regards,
    Gaelen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Just log in using one of the formats and if you want me to get back to you. Otherwise comment anonymously.

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times