Hope to see you at Intranet 2009

Tweeted about this some time ago: I will be at Intranet 2009 (in Utrecht, The Netherlands). Really looking forward to it. James Robertson of StepTwo Designs will be there as one of the keynotes. I will be organzing one of the break-out sessions together with Marcel Bijlsma of Telematica Instituut/Novay. It will be about intranet and news ways of working. My part will focus on our enterprise microblogging experiences.

I hope to liveblog the conference. And if that's not possible, I'll blog about it afterwards.

Hope to see you there. If you're there, please leave a comment or tweet me.

--

If You Read This and Like It, Tweet This to your Followers:
Hope to see you at Intranet 2009 http://is.gd/nmSW

Tags van Technorati:

Comments

  1. I look forward to your blogging about this conference. I've never been to it, and would like to feel the flavor!
    Hope you can blog live.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Just log in using one of the formats and if you want me to get back to you. Otherwise comment anonymously.

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times