Social Media and Internal Communications - Breakout Session Océ #intra10

As you may have notice in my tweet behavior I attended Intranet 2010 this week. Just like last year, it was a great ride! Great location, interesting keynotes, interesting participants, good food, etc. I haven't been to many conferences that are so well organized and are simply great from beginning to end.

Jan van Veen, my colleague who is manager Internal Communications, and I also gave a breakout session. It was titled 'Social Media for Internal Communications'. I inserted the slides below.

I would like to thank the Entopic organization for organizing this conference again! And to all participants: We enjoyed your questions, compliments and interactions!

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times