Share to Connect consists of 3 main elements:
- organizational optimization
- workforce collaboration
- customer participation
So they have this idea/pilot called Socializer. An aggregation and analysis platform connecting the streams from the (social) internet to the organization.
Socializer is a social action framework (with semantic analysis), it's internal and external, it's focused on actionable insights, it's real-time and employees can claim actions.
Objectives for Socializer are:
- create transparency around conversations
- build employee morale
- provide visibility to management
- increase adoption and use of social tools
- nudges to guide people and drive behavior change
- social experience design: human to computer to human interaction
- socialize data to get data in the hands for interpretation
- transparency to empower people to act
- measurement to track progress and measure impact on KPIs